LOVATO-E-GO LPG Kit
ADVANTAGES OF LPG ON PETROL:
- Combustion of LPG is smoother as it has high octane content. No additive is required to guarantee high quality performance. LPG has an anti knocking power which is superior than gasoline. LPG’s high octane number permits the use of higher compression ratio which leads to significant enhancement in efficiency.
- LPG run car will increase the engine oil drain period, extending the life of the spark plugs and in turn the drivability and less expenditure on oil cost.
- Adulteration or spilling or theft is not possible.
- LPG reaches the engine in pure form resulting in an improved air/fuel mixture and enables refined combustion.
- There is hardly any discharge of CO (Carbon mono-oxide) as compared to petrol and diesel since the exhaust fumes contains less harmful substances. The CO emissions are around 80% less than petrol and 40% less than diesel. Hydrocarbon emissions are 60% less than petrol and 50% less than diesel. oxide emissions are around 80% less than petrol and 90% less than diesel. Carbon dioxide which contributes to global warming is less in LPG.
- The engine oil doesn’t dilute with a consequential reduction in servicing cost.
- Existing fuel system is retained which can work as an option in turn increasing the vehicle range